Commercial & General Contracting: It’s our Business!
We also offer Drawing and Blueprint Capabilities with an Architect on staff. We have and continue to work at many locations throughout the United States. We have a diversified client base so as a General Contractor we specialize in many different areas. There is no job too small. We will earn your confidence and keep it!
We have been in business for over 28 years and our staff has a combined 100+ years of experience. Steel Services is a member of the National Safety Council and we have an OSHA Certified Safety Instructor on staff. Our Field personnel all have OSHA 10 hour Safety Training. We have certified welders, and all of our personnel have been trained and certified on forklift, man lift, and equipment operations. We have complete fabrication and General Contracting Capabilities.
We do the heavy lifting so you don’t have to!
Steel Services Enterprises Inc. Experience & Certifications
- Our staff has a combined 100 plus years of experience
- Authorized OSHA Safety instructors on Staff
- EMR Safety Rating of .81
- Members of the National Safety Council
- Our field personnel all have OSHA 10 hour Safety Training
- Certified Kee Guard Safety Installers and Hy-Safe Technologies Certified Installers
- Certified welders on staff
- All personnel have been trained and certified on man/forklift and equipment operations.
- Complete fabrication and general contracting capabilities
- Full drawing/ blueprint capabilities with a architect on staff
- Projects throughout the United States
Address 17500 S. Paxton Ave. Lansing IL, 66666